Friday, December 21, 2007

OMG... Kenny G??? You're kidding

Good morning... What can I get for you?

Even though I no longer work at Starbucks, one of the things that sticks with me is the impossibility of sleeping in. I still get up before 4am to this day and I attribute this to Starbucks and having to open the store. Instead of prepping my black polo shirt and khakis, I read and research and create things for you... and it's MY time in the household... away from the other responsibilities.

Well imagine how delighted I was this morning to see that Kenny G has signed on with Starbucks Entertainment. Oh, how the memories came flooding back to me of Holidays filled with the smooth sounds of our little Kenny Gorlick... tooting his horn with some kind of endless windbag behind it.

Is this really the direction of Starbucks Entertainment? If they are going to take the front seat and coffee sits in the trunk... Kenny G?? really?? Is the direction to pull artists back from the dead and resurrect at your local Starbucks? C'mon... I'm not even sure who the target audience is on that one... I can't even make a joke about it. The only thing I can think of is that when Kenny was at Howie's house the other night, that they cooked up a plan to bring him back after getting good and drink off a bottle of 1961 Château Petrus...

Well, he's back... and he'll be bringing us the Latin sounds of El Kenny G-o.

Look for it to collapse your eardrums in Starbucks store by Feb of '08... I'm laughing too hard to tell you any other stories today...

Have a good weekend... get your shopping done.

Pat Nerr...

Oh... one last thing...

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!

No comments:

Welcome Message

What's this space worth?


My blog is worth $6,209.94.
How much is your blog worth?

300x250 Ads

Creative Commons License

125x125 Ads

Featured Content