Thursday, January 3, 2008

One more thing

Good morning... I don't get you things anymore...

Just kidding. I'm not going away totally folks, just making room for other things. I couldn't start 2008 without posting something for store managers.

As I drove up to my local Starbucks this morning, it reminded me of some pet peeves that I always used to address at this time of year when I was a manager. Here they are...

  • Light bulbs out in the outdoor signage (so it reads "S arb cks" or something like that)
  • Dirt and dust in the corners of the store... along the floors and windows
  • Floor drains gooey
  • Fridge cooling fins full of dust
  • Top of the fridge... you can imagine
  • Various light bulbs in high areas blown out...
  • Floor grout dirty...

I passed 4 more Starbucks on the way to work and every one had at least one bulb out, making the sign not as bright a beacon as it could be. So here goes... Fix that shit! Now's the time. It's slower... Call Sign PROS... have them fix it... start assigning those deep cleaning tasks... get these things buttoned up and start out the new year on the right foot. Order up on PAR 30 halogens and the like... Order new stuff for your store tool kit.

We'll see you soon for my usual...

Pat Nerr... not gone...

No comments:

Welcome Message

What's this space worth?


My blog is worth $6,209.94.
How much is your blog worth?

300x250 Ads

Creative Commons License

125x125 Ads

Featured Content