Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scattered to the Wind

Good morning... What can I get for you?

It's been a while since we've talked huh? For good reason... I've had stuff going on. Like spring cleaning. Yes, I've finally started to tackle some of the boxes from my old cubicle. It's time to clean house.

The item you see to the left is a print that showed up near my desk after the earthquake. It was in a pile to throw out. Not one to throw away such treasures, I wiped it off and it adorned my cube since then. The bottom portion does have a watermark on it, but it's only noticeable in certain light.

It's time to get rid of it. This 2ft by 3ft artifact and remnant of the days when beverages were handcrafted at Starbucks is up on the block...

We'll see you sometime for your usual...

Pat Nerr...

No comments:

Welcome Message

What's this space worth?


My blog is worth $6,209.94.
How much is your blog worth?

300x250 Ads

Creative Commons License

125x125 Ads

Featured Content