Monday, November 26, 2007

Old Timey Ideals

Good morning... What can I get for you?

I know what I can get for me... We stumbled onto the last of our supply of Starbucks markouts and had to find an alternative. Of course, being so "in the know" about Starbucks, I knew I could get the quality beans that the Nerr household desires by going to Costco and buying 2lbs of Starucks sourced and roasted beans for 12 bucks.

Yes... it is espresso... and yes... it's pretty good... Don't be a Starbucks snob... Trust me, it's the same quality...

So, with all of the excitement around Bean Stock grants trending toward the size of a doppio, I thought you might enjoy a little look at some Old Timey inspiration... Just to kick off your week.




We'll see you tomorrow for your usual...

Pat Nerr...

No comments:

Welcome Message

What's this space worth?


My blog is worth $6,209.94.
How much is your blog worth?

300x250 Ads

Creative Commons License

125x125 Ads

Featured Content