Friday, November 2, 2007

Pass the Cheer...

Good morning... What can I get for you?

Well, most stores should be having their holiday meetings to prep the partners on the new holiday merchandise and coffee.

My sister and nephew both work at Starbucks here in Tennessee and both had their holiday meetings last night... so, while I sat in Buffalo Wild Wings with the boys and played trivia, they were sipping XMAS Blend and tasting treats... or so I thought. Apparently, they were never sent any holiday coffee to share with each other... They did get their bright red, "Pass the Cheer" tees and their markouts, but we're denied their first taste of the holiday brew.

That's funny to me as there was enough to go around at the SSC... even in July... as I was leaving.

Pass the Cheer... Have some Beer...

We'll see you tomorrow for your usual... I'm off to Jack Daniels and George Dickel with the family.

Pat Nerr...

No comments:

Welcome Message

What's this space worth?


My blog is worth $6,209.94.
How much is your blog worth?

300x250 Ads

Creative Commons License

125x125 Ads

Featured Content