Monday, December 3, 2007

Sad News...

Good morning... What can I get for you?

I'll need to stop you right there. Some of you might remember when Green Apron Stories was broadcast from Lake Quinnault... Pat Nerr has just learned (really... like 2 minutes ago) that the World's Largest Spruce Tree found in Washington's Olympic Rain Forest... has been killed by high winds. I know this is supposed to be all about Starbucks and the journey of a partner... blah, blah... but as regular readers, I'd like to ask you to pay homage by not using any paper Starbucks cups or sleeves... Please use your own mug.



Goodbye little Spruce...

We'll see you tomorrow for your usual...

Pat Nerr...

No comments:

Welcome Message

What's this space worth?


My blog is worth $6,209.94.
How much is your blog worth?

300x250 Ads

Creative Commons License

125x125 Ads

Featured Content