Thursday, December 27, 2007

Woo Hoo!

Good morning... What can I get for you?

Yesterday was a pretty good day. One of those days when that "one thing" happens to make everything else seem pretty trivial. The kind of day you want to have every day.

I liken it to having everything click in the stores and recording record sales... to finishing a project and having the client thank you... to figuring out that problem that has nagged me for days...

Yep, yesterday was a pretty good day... the kind of day you start smiling about and then people ask you, "You look a little different today... did you do something with your hair?"

Want to know what happened?

Someone "passed it forward" while in line for my coffee at Starbucks. It was more of a "pass it backward". Yep... some fella passed it backward for the entire line. The logical side of my brain knows that the fella was just trying to get noticed by the pretty lady behind me... that his announcement of "passing it forward" at his other store was a ploy to get noticed.

The feeling part of my brain was all warm and cozy though... So cozy, that I ordered a donut too... and some chocolate covered caramels. Don't worry though... I passed those caramels "forward" to my family.

Yep... pretty good day. Pass it backwards folks... it's the right thing to do.

We'll see you tomorrow for your usual...

Pat "Catching the Pass" Nerr...

I'd like to "pass" on a little something I found humorous... No shortage of labor at this drive thru. Perhaps a shortage of management though.

No comments:

Welcome Message

What's this space worth?


My blog is worth $6,209.94.
How much is your blog worth?

300x250 Ads

Creative Commons License

125x125 Ads

Featured Content